Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: ***NEW CHERIE PAGE***

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/videograbs.html

    Lotsa pix, so it'll take a bit to load...lemme know what you think!

    Happy Easter!
    Joe the Rocketmaster

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    what a wonderful Easter present!
    So absolutely beautiful, in each and every one.
    (Could have done without the Parasite corpse ones perhaps.....)
    We want more, don't we kids?
    (!!?!Kids? Well, kids at heart.)

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Cherie told us these shots brought back a lot of memories for her...wouldn't it be cool to get some commentary from her on them?

    Let's bug her A LOT for captions...whaddya think?
    POST POST POST!

    -Joe

  4. #4
    DeeJay
    Guest DeeJay's Avatar

    Post

    Hey this is very impressive. Nice to see good quality pics of Cherie's appearances.

    Huh no nude scene from Wavelength? Ha. Like it how there is one shot of Demi Moore and Cherie in the same scene.

    I had not seen the Matlock one before. Cheers and thanks for showing us.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Smidge95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2001
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking


    Wow, very cool! I love the page forums Great Easter present, thanks a bunch!


    ------------------
    ***Be Kind To Animals***

  6. #6
    DeeJay
    Guest DeeJay's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah Cherie it would be interesting to read your comments about the scenes. There is some funny moments there. I liked your hair in Wavelength I must admit.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SweetieGord's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2000
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    double indeed deejay! it's always interesting keeping up with cherie's hair developments over the years.

    thank you mr rocketmaster for coming through once again. you know we love you loads.

    yours, with non-smudge cherie-stick

    g

  8. #8
    Inactive Member americankight's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey all,

    Glad you all liked the video grabs of Cherie's past acting work. I really enjoyed putting them together and was glad they could be shared with you all.

    Thanks RocketCity, u guys rule!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm with Deejay, I want Cherie's annotated version.

    Gordie, are you making hair jokes again? You know I take this personally.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thank YOU Steve! I can't even imagine all the work that went into creating that collection, it's a real treat for us all, you ROCK!
    forums
    -Joe the Rocketmaster

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic